I had a hard time determining the Top 5 Men of Lost. This is mostly because all of the characters are so different that I wasn’t sure exactly how to rate them. But after careful consideration of every aspect, I have compiled a list.
This list is based on the Lost characters rather than the actors. I took into consideration the Lostie’s dress, attitude, personality and actions as well as physical appearance.
Here we go!
Runner Up: James “Sawyer” Ford – Sawyer definitely would have made it higher up on the list if this had been made before season 6. For five seasons, we basked in the glory that was Sawyer’s tan, chiseled abs but suddenly that has all ended. Lately those abs have been hidden behind Dharma jumpsuits and actual shirts! Once Sawyer goes back to being shirtless then maybe I can reconsider this list!
5. Charlie Pace & Daniel Faraday – I couldn’t just pick one of them… they’re both just so attractive in their own ways! Charlie is the bad boy rocker who also has a heart of gold! His personality after he sobered up was just so endearing! I have found Charlie attractive since the pilot aired… there just something about a guy in jeans, hoodie, and checkered Vans playing the guitar that I can’t resist! Then there is Daniel Faraday! Frankly, how can you not love him?! He’s so nerdy and adorable! And I just love the tie!
4. Jack Shephard – Besides Grey’s Anatomy, Jack is the hottest surgeon I’ve ever saw! He definitely has a gorgeous body and some strange, but still hot, tattoos. I’m also incredibly attracted to Jack’s determination. Jack never gives up without a fight and I really believe he wants to help the island–who knows, maybe he will be the one to take Jacob’s place?! All I know is, I sure am glad he shaved off that hideous beard! I love beards but seriously?!
3. Jacob – We know next to nothing about Jacob besides that he is older than dirt but doesn’t look a day over 30 and that he likes to weave tapestry, but I am still incredibly attracted to this Man of Mystery. I love his beach-ready tunics and his primal fishing techniques. I love his secretiveness. I love his eyes, which look so honest that I couldn’t help but trust and obey his every word. But most of all, I love his beef with “Loophole Guy.” There is nothing more attractive than a man that is willing to sacrifice it all for something he believes in.
2. Desmond Hume – Desmond definitely has the most versatile wardrobe out of any of the Losties. We’ve seen him in running gear, sailing apparel, the Dharma jumpsuit, and his post-island metrosexual threads. I have always been attracted to Desmond for his accent and because of his relationship with Penny Widmore. They are just too cute for words. Nothing could break them up–not jail time, not a crazy island, and definitely not a psycho man by the name of Charles Widmore! Like I said about Jacob, there’s nothing more attractive than a man who will sacrifice everything for what he loves… and that’s exactly what he does for Penny. I’ll never stop asking myself, “Where’s my Desmond Hume?!”
1. Richard Alpert – Richard Alpert, and all of his eyeliner glory, is definitely the most attractive man living on the island! If this list was determined on wardobe alone then Richard would still be number one. Richard has the “business casual” look down to a tee and some people might think he’s over doing it for island-wear but I love it. Who would have thought there was a dry cleaner on the island?! But the main reason Richard Alpert is this island’s top hottie is because he does not age! So Richard will always and forever be this beautiful! Thank you, Jacob for making him this way!