In my search for a Halloween costume this year, I took a good look at all of my favorite Lost characters to see who could be made into a great costume. Here’s what I came up with. Feel free to steal my ideas if you’re still costume-less.
- Locke = olive green shirt with lots of stains, brown cargo pants, knife, bald head, scar on your face, orange peel?
- Sayid = brown pants, black/gray tank top, black curly haired wig and some awesome facial hair
- Claire = colorful shirt (she wears a lot of blue), long blonde wig, pillow stuffed in stomach, jar of peanut butter?
- Desmond = loose khaki pants, blue button up shirt that’s not quite buttoned up
- Charlie = jeans, t-shirt, gray hoodie, checkered slip-ons, tape on fingers that spells F-A-T-E, “Not Penny’s Boat” written on palm
- Eko = off-white tattered shirt, cross necklace, Jesus stick
Unfortunately, there weren’t many great pictures of Lost halloween costumes up on the internet. But my favorite that I found was this guy who dressed up as Roger “Work Man.”
I’d also really like to see someone try to make a Smoke monster halloween costume or possibly Richard Alpert. If anyone has any other great ideas (or possibly pictures?) Feel free to share!